Three Peaks in the Dolomites
Experience and discover the uniqueness of the Sesto Dolomites, part of the UNESCO world heritage.
Spring, summer, autumn and winter - every single season has its own charme and has something to offer for everyone.
No matter if you are an active holidaymaker or a relaxer and bon vivants - you will not be disappointed. Numerous event higlights await you!
something for everyone...
- easy hiking with the family or demanding mountain tours
- fixed-rope routes and climbing in the Sesto Dolomites
- bicycle tours for every level, for example the classic "San Candido - Lienz" on the Drau Cycle Path
- pleasant walks, circular hiking trails for families, theme paths
- summer toboggan run Funbob at the Baranci in San Candido
- mountain bike tours guided or on your own, for example the well known Stoneman
- relaxed trips with the mountain railways at Baranci, Monte Elmo and Croda Rossa and a rest in local rustic huts
- a must for nature enthusiasts is a visit at Lago di Braies Lake, Lago di Dobbiaco Lake and Lago di Anterselva Lake
- playing minigolf, playing tennis, go on horseback, swimming
- Strolling in San Candido's pedestrian zone with a lot of small shops, bars and restaurants and simply enjoy life
- skiing and snowboarding on 90 km of perfectly prepared slops in the Three Peaks/3 Zinnen Dolomites ski resort with Monte Baranci, Monte Elmo, Croda Rossa and Monte Croce
- romantic winter hiking, for example in the beautiful Val Fiscalina Valley or challenging hikes in the snowy landscape
- snow shoe hiking or ski touring, guided or on your own
- funny tobogganing on one of the nature toboggan runs at Baranci, Croda Rossa or Valle Campo di Dentro Valley
- cross country skiing in the nature or in the FIS-homologised slopes of the Nordic Arena in Dobbiaco Toblach
- ice skating
- a rest in local rustic huts in the snowy landscape
- a visit to the traditional Christmas Market in San Candido
- relaxing in the indoor swimming pool Acquafun in San Candido with its sauna world